Sewaholic Granville Version 4
My last version of Sewaholic Granville is a little tight across the shoulders and chest so for this version, I printed out a size up. I was feeling very happy about this decision until I realised after cutting out my fabric that somehow I managed to mess up the printing part way through when the ink ran out and my size 8 was printed the same size as the size 6 that was too small....eeek!
The only way to try to counteract my stupidity was to reduce my seam allowances and this is exactly what I did.
I am really happy with my latest version of this shirt. Somehow I managed to get the fit spot on but I do have one small gripe. There is some pulling in the stitching in my dart from straining when I sit at my desk. I think in the future I will save this pattern for stretch fabrics.