End of January Wrap Up





January was all about holidays.  I spent two weeks camping at Kaiteriteri beach, the gateway to Abel Tasman National Park.  I have been back at work now for two weeks and I must say the transition has not been very easy.  I have managed to do a bit of sewing to ease my way into the new year but blogging, well has really taken a back seat.  I still have a few of last year's makes to write about so hopefully I will find the time in the next week or so.

End of January Wrap Up

Candy Lola Tee
Pattern (used before)  $0.00
Fabric $1.80
Total $1.80

Ponti Trimmed Anima Pants
Pattern $0.00
Elastic $1.85
Fabric $2.00
Total $3.85

Lace Tessuti Lola
Fabric $4.50
Pattern (used before) $4.50
Total $4.50

Stylearc Ellie-Mae
Pattern $10.00
Fabric $2.00
Total $12.00

Total January $22.15

Comments

  1. What a great month. Good budgeting and fun garments. Especially love the Anima pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a chance to catch up on blog reading. What a productive month. Love the Ellie Mae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts