End Of December Wrap Up


 

Like so many others, December was more about the functions and shopping associated with the end of another year, than actual sewing.  I did manage to make a few things to take away on my summer camping trip which will be blogged in January.  For now though, here is what I managed to photograph for December. 

Usually I can pick a favourite make for each month but unusually for December I really like all three.  The trouser suit while a favourite of mine, actually had mixed reactions at home.  My youngest son thought I looked really cool but my daughter still can't understand the whole trouser suit trend. 

The blue dress is actually made from a tencil type fabric and not sueded silk like some of my readers thought.  I wouldn't mind making it with sueded silk though.  This dress has become a favourite work dress and I am really pleased with my sleeve alterations.

The pink dress, is also a favourite.  I love this fabric and have had it stored for a year with no idea what to make out of it.  I am really pleased with my fake wrap dress and this pattern will be used again in some form.

December Wrap Up

Navy Trouser Suit
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Fabric $9.00
Zip $5.00
Elastic (from stash) $0.00
Total $14.00

Pink Wrap Dress
Pattern $10.00
Fabric $12.00
Elastic from stash $0.00
Total $22.00

Blue Shift  Dress
Pattern (used before) $0.00
Fabric $2.00
Zip $1.69
Total $2.69

Total Me Made $38.69

Total RTW $175.00








 

Comments

  1. Great work Andrea and fantastic that all of these are total successes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am tragically behind on blogreading, but wanted to say how much I love that black jumpsuit. I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts