Me Made May 2015 - Week Four


 Day 24 - 16 degrees celcius.  Wearing a cardigan and tee for casual Sunday.  Forgot to take my photograph today hence the evening camera photo.


Day 25 - 10 degrees celcius.  Don't let the sun fool you.  It was bitterly cold today and windy with snow on the surrounding hilltops.  Rugged up warm for work in me made cardigan, modified Vogue 1247 skirt and Sewaholic Belcarra blouse.



Day 26 - 11 degrees celcius.  Wearing Vogue 6071 dress and me made cardigan for work followed by meetings.



Day 27 - 11 degrees celcius.  Wearing Lekala 4329 in pleather and Megan Nielsen Kelly skirt for work.


Day 28 - 12 degrees celcius.  Wearing Simplicity 2508 coat which is now 3 years old and Butterick 5950 in merino.  It was still -2 degrees celcius when I went to work at 8.30am so I added a scarf for extra warmth.  Yay today spells the end of the working week for me so last work me made photo.


Day 29 - On a road trip today some 4 hours south so comfort was key.  Wearing My Image ponti pants, Tessuti Lola frankenpattern, and self drafted cardigan.



Day 30 - Wearing Layers for a swim meet.  It is ridiculously hot at the pool and cold outside so today wearing McCall's 6992, Jalie 3352 tee and Jalie Jeans.


Day 31 - Last day of swim meet today and road trip home later in the day so more comfort layers today. Wearing Jalie 3352 tee and McCall's 6992 again because it is a favourite.

Comments

  1. Another great week of "Me Mades" Andrea. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts