The Pot Of Gold At The End Of The Rainbow


Maybe it was a sign but during sunset last night it rained for a mere 30 seconds and we were rewarded with the most amazing rainbow and sunset.  Briefly the world turned bright orange before being plunged into darkness.

I spent 2 hours this morning watching the world go by from the car while my daughter had not one but three job interviews at a popular fast food outlet.  I wished two things this morning....firstly I wished the potential employers had given my daughter an indication of how long the interview would take....secondly I wished I had picked up a coffee and thought to bring my knitting.   Anyho, after two hours of complete boredom, I hope that rainbow comes through and rewards my daughter with her pot of gold! 

Comments

Popular Posts