Still In Holiday Mode


You would think that after a week at the beach, I would be more than happy to come home and settle back into my regular daily life, but no!  The weather has been perfect beach weather and the kids are not ready to pack away their surf boards yet, so yesterday we once again were drawn to the beach.  This time we tried a new beach, just out of the city.  I had never visited this beach before and found it very quiet and the waves just perfect for the kids to surf. 

In this photo I am wearing the sun dress I wrote about here  This dress turned out to be a holiday favourite.  The fabric is lovely and soft to wear and best of all when camping, it doesn't crush.  A definite keeper I think!

Comments

  1. The beach weather is just brilliant at the moment - might as well keep on taking advantage of it. Love the dress and it certainly should stay on your 'keeper' list...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts