I mentioned in my last post that I had a few projects to finish before I started on my new patterns. Since my first pyjamas were so successful I couldn't just stop at one pair. Don't these pyjamas just spell summer. I love the strawberries. It reminds me of picking fresh strawberries out of my own garden in the summer months. I originally bought this fabric to make trainer pants for my nappy business and this is what is left. The pink was a piece I bought for another project that didn't eventuate....so another gap in my fabric cupboard!
.
The second project I wanted to get finished this week is some more cushion covers for sale on Trademe. Now....let the fun begin!

Comments

  1. Hi Andrea, how lucky you were to have strawberries growing in your garden! Just found your blog! will add it to my blog roll! Have a great day!
    Laura xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura, nice to have you on board.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts